TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+25
Alenuska
JJ_Decay
Lolita Rose
endless dark
Vampira132
Nightmistress
WrappedinReflection
TheDarkHippie
BadArt23
Spooky
chelseagirl
ravengrim
SPF
Morwenna
beautyindecay
DarkDreamer
Succubus
Emmature
MoonRaven
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
angelofthenight
cynfullov
Madelchai
helen damnation
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7574736
Registration date : 2008-07-28

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I don't want to go to my art history class today.

Ha ha, I thought the same thing Tuesday, then I found out my teacher repeats the last two or three words of every sentence he says, so now I can't wait to go back for a good laugh every ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

4 hours in and I'm still only at 70% downlaod complete. Neutral tired

It wouldn't probably be taking this long if the connection wouldn't bottom out. I keep having to pause and restart the download.

But on that, I can't complain since I'm not the one paying for the internet.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

I think I'm coming down with a cold. I'm nasally congested and was coughing up a storm yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Only 3 more percent to go.... It's taking long enough. Mad
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
PorcelainPirate

Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 69
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7099479
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm

I just can't cheer up this week. Between lethargy, boredom, lack of sleep and no ability to get things right, I'm feeling pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:11 pm

hug I hope you'll feel better soon.

Maybe...tomorrow will be a better day! * cat

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : *)
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Things with which my boss bothered me while I was trying to set up the gallery's facebook account:

Plans to put our paintings on consignment at another shop
His GF's daughter's chances of getting the flu
A client he spoke with only 15 seconds before
The fine print on his Quizno's frequent-customer card

WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:34 pm

I'm trying to make the switch from sandals to closed shoes, and I'm having a hard time doing so. My foot's healed up quite nicely since my surgery, but it still swells up at times, especially after a long day of being on my feet. Needless to say, my foot hurts....even with my trusty Doc Martens mary janes. :?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:42 pm

^^ Ooh... I remember what that was like. At times last summer, my wrist would just act up out of nowhere (and I don't walk on my hands, so I imagine it's worse w/your foot). There'll be better days; it'll just take some more time. hug Hope you feel better soon. (Got any anti-inflammatories on you?)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:02 pm

I think my nose ring got reinfected. It was really sore yesterday and today it is gunky and sore. No matter how many times I clean it and such this keeps coming back. My nose has been pierced for 8 months now and this is the 4th or 5th time it has gotten infected. When the hell is it just supposed to be healed up and stop already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:05 pm

The brother of one of my clients had the gall today to question my expertise in vocational rehabilitation. He was unhappy because I did not recommend the client for vocational training. I put the brother in his place, but am annoyed that he even called me to challenge the way I handled his brother's case. He really thought I had no experience working with people with disabilities. Honey, I've been doing this for eight years. I think I should know what I'm doing by now.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 pm

I totally wanted to punch my co-worker in the face. STOP TELLING ME WHAT THE HELL TO DO!!
It's like now I work less than she does she thinks she has the right. well p!ss off!!
Yesterday she's pulling all the stuff out of our walk in fridge to clean the inside. I was putting those dry goods on the shelf above the sink where they belong.
She says I shouldn't do that cause there were other 'major' things to clean up before we put the stuff back on the shelves. Well I tell her, why the hell are we going to put the stuff back in the fridge just so we can take them out again to put away? What a freaking doorknob.
What kills me is when her cash register screws up she gets all panicky and runs to get me to fix it. She trained me when I started yet she comes to me with problems. A woman who can't do any other job really except the cash. And they took away my hours and didn't touch hers. I guess that's what happens when your sister-in-law is the superintendant of the school board.
I freaking hate that old woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I think my nose ring got reinfected. It was really sore yesterday and today it is gunky and sore. No matter how many times I clean it and such this keeps coming back. My nose has been pierced for 8 months now and this is the 4th or 5th time it has gotten infected. When the hell is it just supposed to be healed up and stop already?

are you allergic to the metal?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:43 am

SPF wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

I don't think so but I'm not sure. This is about the 4th time that it has gotten sore then it was hard to move the ring. Right after that about a day or two later it will have either small or large amounts of puss that can be sqweezed out. I do know that when they originally did it they messed up and instead of going straight they went at too deep an angle. I'm not sure how I would find out about the metal though. I have the same kind of earings in my ears but my ears are fine. Only difference is my ears have a bigger gauge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 am

Just checking what I might be getting back for each of my text books.... I am not pleased. Some of them are not eligible for buy back. Mad
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 7581626
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:24 pm

^^ I know how you feel. You end up spending a fortune on them and you're stuck with them ,knowing you probably won't use them ever again.

MY laptop's still screwed up, plus it's raining outside and I was suppose to have a photoshoot outside before Sunday. It's suppose to rain for the rest of the week. tear
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:29 pm

^^ Looking forward to pics from your photo shoot, when the weather lets you get to it.

Work is slow again. Gets me antsy, nervous, and bored as all he11. Makes the boss mopey and irritable.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm

--DCGG--

What kind of metal is it?

And wow, they messed up. That could have a lot to do with it.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:32 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
SPF wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

I don't think so but I'm not sure. This is about the 4th time that it has gotten sore then it was hard to move the ring. Right after that about a day or two later it will have either small or large amounts of puss that can be sqweezed out. I do know that when they originally did it they messed up and instead of going straight they went at too deep an angle. I'm not sure how I would find out about the metal though. I have the same kind of earings in my ears but my ears are fine. Only difference is my ears have a bigger gauge.

This is going to sound disgusting but have you tried just running a cotton bud around the inside of the piercing? I have to do that every couple of weeks especially if I've been into a big town with traffic pollution. That sort of shite around the inside of your nose can make the ring hurt and feel difficult to move.

Just dip a cotton bud into some warm water and be gentle. It works for me everytime.

I love my nose piercing heart
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:07 pm

I think it was from morbid metals or steal metals. I can't remember which. I will try the cotton swab thing though to try to get rid of the infection and when the infection is gone. Like I said I don't know why I would be allergic to the metal if my ears are fine. Not only did the lady pierce it wrong but she did it twice. I have had it for over 8 months. Shouldn't it be healed by now?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:35 pm

DCGG, have you considered just taking the ring out and letting the opening heal up? After 8 months, you shouldn't be having so many problems with that piercing. You could always try piercing your nose again later.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 am

That wouldn't work out so well. I have keyloids. So if I let it clost up the area will be all red and filled with scar tissue.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 am

I was checking out my bank balances online earlier today when I realized there was $500 deposited to my savings account yesterday. wtf I didn't deposit anything. There were no details provided online initially, so I just decided to keep my mouth shut in the hopes I was now $500 richer because the bank made a mistake. I checked my statements online again a few minutes ago, and this time there was actully an image of the deposit slip. On the slip was the name and account number of the person who made the deposit. Her account number was one digit away from mine! It looks like the teller screwed up when he was processing her deposit! scream

I guess I should call the bank in the morning. sosad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:14 pm

I think my nose is getting worse sad or frown
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Is it swollen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next