TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

the perfect world thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : the perfect world thread Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7679259
Registration date : 2008-07-21

the perfect world thread Empty
PostSubject: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 am

ok, so I don't clog up the random thoughts I'm moving the Perfect world convo to here, and all that other stuff too.

ok, so first...

Madelchai wrote:
Downloaded Perfect World to give it a try out.

Get it downloaded, updated, to to create my account, get the confirmation email, and...

"Our sincerest apologies, there was an error activating your account. Please send a ticket with your account name and email address through the PWE support ticketing system at http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing. "

Fail.

I don't think you need to do anything with that email, just try to log in to the game... They probably just didn't re-write the code to stop sending that out.

just incase anyone wants to know the servers are

LostCity & Harshlands (PVP)
HeavensTear & Santuary (PVE)

I'm on lost city.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : the perfect world thread Bjevig
More Numbers : 7581066

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:28 am

Nope. Can't log in. Can't get username/PW sent to my email because it says the address isn't linked with an account.

Still fail.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:30 am

ok, I put in a thread on forums, I'll see if someone knows what to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:43 am

Sent them a message like they said too and still haven't heard anything back from them.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm

might take a bit, their west coast so whenever you sent it its actually 3 hours earlier. Hopefully they'll get it sorted soon.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 pm

Well it's been over 24h and still nothing.

Thus far I'm left unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Are you trying your Username or your nickname? Or could try re-rolling, maybe you missed something meh I don't know what it could be. I have a couple accounts and didn't have any trouble with either so I don't know... best I could do is what I'm doing trying to figure this out and asking on forum or try helping on the registering but the rest is on their end...

Last edited by endless dark on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 pm

I started to download it... 1626.53 MB?!?!?! Really?! it keeps fluxing between 4 and 6 hours remaining...

It's huge! It's bigger than IMVU..
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 pm

endless dark wrote:
Are you trying your Username or your nickname? Or could try re-rolling, maybe you missed something meh I don't know what it could be. I have a couple accounts and didn't have any trouble with either so I don't know... best I could do is what I'm doing trying to figure this out and asking on forum or try helping on the registering but the rest is on their end...

I've tried both.

I tried having the name and password sent to me, it says there's no account from that email address, but when I try to reregister it says that email address has already been used.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I started to download it... 1626.53 MB?!?!?! Really?! it keeps fluxing between 4 and 6 hours remaining...

It's huge! It's bigger than IMVU..
Yes, it is, not sure if I'd compare a MMO to whatever kind of chat client IMVU is Very Happy there are a lot lf graphix, towns, land ect in it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 am

Okay, I've been reading the intro on the site while the client is still downloading...

And this blows. Why can't I be a human Cleric? tongue
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:32 am

why would you want to be a human in a fantasy world, dont you get enough human in real life Very Happy:D

clirics are winged elfs, every race has its own classes. Every game I've seen has its own race to class sets. soon, I think next month they're coming out with another race (Tideborn) with 2 new classes which means more mobs and more land *squee!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:37 am

^^I was looking for the healing blessings, but it seems that wizards have that too.. And I really don't want the wings coming out of my head.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:42 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
And I really don't want the wings coming out of my head.
feathers >_> they don't flap...
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:57 am

these vids came out before the game was released last year but they cover the races and classes well enough...

Humans

Untaimed what I play mostly, I have a veno and barb...

Winged Elf
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Sent in another ticket on it. Made sure I described exactly what the issue was, included my account name and email.

If I don't hear back from them this time I'm deleting the game, because this really is stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:16 pm

^^Was there anytype of glitch while you registered or were downloading?

If not, you can have as many hotmail accounts as you like. Maybe try to re-register?
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:12 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
^^Was there anytype of glitch while you registered or were downloading?

If not, you can have as many hotmail accounts as you like. Maybe try to re-register?

No, the only problem came when they emailed me the activation code and I clicked the link to do it, and got the message to send in a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 pm

Tried creating another account with another email address.

Still the same god damn thing.

f**k it, this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:37 pm

.....activation e-mail?!

....I may have to check my email now...
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 pm

So I emailed them, and they finally manually activated my account.

Downloaded the latest update, logged in, created a character... and for some reason everything from the characters on the creation screen to getting into the actual game is going at some sort of super-fast speed. In fact if I take more than two steps at a time in any direction in the game, I get popped back to my original point.

I... don't even know what the hell is going on.

I'd much rather pay $15 a month for a game that works than deal with all this.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:36 pm

what server are you on?

I've never seen this speed thing your talking about unless your seeing people using speed skills in game then i don't know...
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 pm

No I mean all the character animations, creating a character or everyone around me in the game itself... even the log in screen... are going super fast like the sh*t's on crack. If I take more than two steps it glitches and puts me right back in the same spot I started in.

I was on the PvE East realm whatever it's called.

I don't know what the deal is but given the constant problems with everything I don't see me keeping the game on my computer. Games you have to spend the first 4 days figuring out the problems with them just aren't fun.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Madelchai wrote:
No I mean all the character animations, creating a character or everyone around me in the game itself... even the log in screen... are going super fast like the sh*t's on crack. If I take more than two steps it glitches and puts me right back in the same spot I started in.

I was on the PvE East realm whatever it's called.

I don't know what the deal is but given the constant problems with everything I don't see me keeping the game on my computer. Games you have to spend the first 4 days figuring out the problems with them just aren't fun.

ok, I know nothing about the carebear servers, I'm on Lost City PVP server... also east realm isn't a server.

dreamweaver, heavens tear and santuary are the PVE servers and Lost City and harshlands are PVP...

only thing I can think of is try a diffrent (none carebear) server... I don't know why or how your having so much trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:05 am

I was playing last night (I think on Harshlands). If only because I didn't want to be player vs player just yet.. The gameplay was working fine for me. Though I don't know if it was my connection, my computer, or something on there end but I kept getting thrown off the server and having to re-login.

Other than that everything was good.

One question though.. Is there any way to rotate the damn camera? It's annoying as hell trying to run to the right and running into a wall you can't see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the perfect world thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next