TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

the perfect world thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : the perfect world thread - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7581066
Registration date : 2008-07-21

the perfect world thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:28 am

From what I gathered, hold down the right mouse button to rotate the camera.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : the perfect world thread - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7679259

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:39 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I was playing last night (I think on Harshlands). If only because I didn't want to be player vs player just yet.. The gameplay was working fine for me. Though I don't know if it was my connection, my computer, or something on there end but I kept getting thrown off the server and having to re-login.

Other than that everything was good.

One question though.. Is there any way to rotate the damn camera? It's annoying as hell trying to run to the right and running into a wall you can't see.
harshlands is the new server and it is pvp but pvp doesn't kick in until lvl30 but yeah, some people get DC'd, I don't know what it is but if you start lagging bad and your not in west archosour its a good bet you'll dc...

W- forword
A- left
S- back
D- right
space- jump
left click- (also) move & target lock
hold right/ move mouce- cam move

also

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/spyn85.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:31 pm

Madelchai wrote:
No I mean all the character animations, creating a character or everyone around me in the game itself... even the log in screen... are going super fast like the sh*t's on crack. If I take more than two steps it glitches and puts me right back in the same spot I started in.

I was on the PvE East realm whatever it's called.

I don't know what the deal is but given the constant problems with everything I don't see me keeping the game on my computer. Games you have to spend the first 4 days figuring out the problems with them just aren't fun.
Got this from admin, '>_> probably should have checked the thread yesterday http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=741721&postcount=7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:42 am

The human jump quest is a pain in my @$$.

And I need to find the merchant with the pick ax.... all the ones I talk to just talk celestones.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:08 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
The human jump quest is a pain in my @$$.

And I need to find the merchant with the pick ax.... all the ones I talk to just talk celestones.
the pick axe you can get from merchant Mu, they gave you free gear in your first guest in etherblade when you talk to elder. It costs 2k, click trade list then "misc" to find it and as for the jump quest... turn the volume down

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:14 pm

Thankies. Now if I could just quit getting disconnected...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Okay this is ridiculous. I'll load it up again when I get a new computer. I should not have to literally log in every 15 seconds because it disconnects me.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Okay this is ridiculous. I'll load it up again when I get a new computer. I should not have to literally log in every 15 seconds because it disconnects me.
I could make a thread in the forums if you dont want too... check this out also have a look at your Antivirus, Peerguardian, Firewall, etc and make sure they all have an exception for PW. Sometimes due to updates, for either the client or even those programs, such issues can come up.

Oh shock I forgot something with the jump quest. You probably have a female character, if you do you can ask a white named male character to carry you to it and they'll fly you there. Its the easiest possible way to get that done. Suspect also kind of sneaky HAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:41 pm

^^Most of that was router and what not. And that I can't touch. I'm borrowing my neighbour's internet...

And it lets me log on and play, just for a limited amount of time. And now it doesn't even tell me that it's disconnected from the server. I get caught in a little world where everything is just sitting there and looking at each other. I'm the only one moving and I can't fight or picj up anything.

I really think It's my computer.

EDIT::::

I just deleted a ton of programs from my compy because my whole system was lagging after I installed that game. I'll see if it will help any.

IMVU by itself was 16,700 MB..... O_O

After all my deleting, I now have 48.6 GB free on my hard drive. With a total size of 87 GB, I think that's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the perfect world thread   the perfect world thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the perfect world thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2