TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+24
BadArt23
endless dark
Morwenna
Nightmistress
Maxmordon
DarkDreamer
Vampira132
GothicScrybe
JJ_Decay
Spooky
Madelchai
Emmature
WrappedinReflection
angelofthenight
shortpsycho
helen damnation
cynfullov
TheDarkHippie
SPF
PorcelainPirate
MoonRaven
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
deadcoldgothgirl
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Well I can understand making the sandwiches and new doughnuts, but she just wasn't interested because I've never worked on a food line before or have cash register experience. So that means if they did hire me, heaven forbid they would have to teach me how to use something for one day. Oh no. The horror of it all. I think she is just being a witch because she wants things done her way. Either that or she didn't like the way I was dressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:32 pm

^^What were you wearing?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Madelchai wrote:
She'll be here in just over two months.

Due to having no source of income I'm way behind on my child support and rent. I'm $1,000 in the hole right now as I write this.

I'm so beyond stressed. When she's here I want it to be everything she deserves but unless something changes and soon I don't know what the hell is going to happen.

She booked her flight today and I'm super happy about that but now I'm also still so worried about the aforementioned stuff.

I know you're panicked. I would be too. Wish I had an actual helpful idea for you.

Keep as cool a head as you can, and keep looking for job openings. Things never stay the same -- each day brings the possibility of something new opening up.

I just applied for a spot as director of a nonprofit art gallery in a town 40 mins. away... it would be the most senior position I've ever held, so I'm pretty nervous. (Found it on craigslist.)
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
So that means if they did hire me, heaven forbid they would have to teach me how to use something for one day. Oh no. The horror of it all.

Heh, yeah they hate to train! I had a job at a bookstore years ago -- get this -- where there was no staff manager (just a customer service mgr. who wasn't willing to train). So no one trained me for my position as "supervisor" of my dept. So I was never elevated from training wage! I stayed there all of 2 wks. before giving notice.

Hope you find something *much* better in your job search!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:54 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^What were you wearing?

I was wearing black dress pants with a charlotte russe black and red stripped shirt with a V neck. The only tacky thing I was wearing was my tennis shoes. But they are black and red addidas that look brand spanken new. Wtf? Was I supposed to wear a ball gown and heels?
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:55 pm

My internet is slow Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^What were you wearing?

I was wearing black dress pants with a charlotte russe black and red stripped shirt with a V neck. The only tacky thing I was wearing was my tennis shoes. But they are black and red addidas that look brand spanken new. Wtf? Was I supposed to wear a ball gown and heels?

There was nothing wrong with that outfit. Outside of an office position, it's work-friendly.

My rant: I'm fighting a lot of anxiety today. I applied for a position that might be over my head (director of a nonprofit art gallery); don't know if I can do it, and they'll prob. reject me anyway since I've got no car. My feet are hurting more than usual (bunions) -- I'm hoping it's just temporary since I'm wearing my boots more often, b/c I really can't afford more surgery. And speaking of feet, part of the sole of my sneaker fell off today -- I use those to get to work, so it's kind of like a punctured tire for me. Can't really afford new sneakers... time to budget really tight.

Arrgh. I'm all knotted up inside!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:31 am

^^Aw Red Angel...I'm sorry tyou're having a crappy day. hug It's early yet, I hope the day gets better for you.

Damn bunions! When I had my bunion surgery in May, my health insurance paid for the entire procedure, minus the surgical shoe, which was only $17 (I've yet to pay them. LOL). I guess your insurance is different. sad or frown

Sorry about your sneaker. Can you glue to sole back on, or take it to a shoe repair place?
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
PorcelainPirate

Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 69
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. Bjevig
More Numbers : 7099479
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:02 am

In the same boat as a lot of you - job hunting. It's stressful, doubly so because I'm looking for work in an area I'll only be living in once I HAVE a job.

Hugs for my fellow unemployed DR-ers. I think we'll all get through this Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:58 pm

I've been feeling gloomy since yesterday and i don't know why. I haven't got the energy or desire to do anything. I've been hiding in my office at work all day, avoiding any interaction with anyone. I just want to roll up into a ball somewhere. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 pm

^^I hope you feel better. hug

My rant is I'm tired of stupid people asking the same stupid questions over and over in class when the question was already answered. They just can't stop can they?
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:27 pm

^^haha, i totally can relate to that. People just dont pay attention when they should
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

^^Seriously, this guy was asking a question over and over with different wording for literally 20 minutes. My teacher was being cool trying to explain it a million different ways. It isn't hard to understand. In our comparative religions class right now we are talking about hinduism. It isn't that hard to understand karma. It isn't that hard to understand reincarnation. It isn't that hard to understand they believe in other "religions gods' like jesus and others. It isn't that hard to understand that jesus is one in three with god and the holy spirit and hindu's understand that. So why the hell did he have to go on and on and on and on about these things with different wording for over 20 minutes?
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:55 pm

^^because some people are intellectually barren
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Thank you American censorship of information. Thanks to you I can't find anything in the school's databases about the mistranslation of Prime Minister Kantaro Suzuki's comment "mokusatsu" (no comment, basically. It was mistranslated as ignore and reject). This mistranslation lead to the droppings of atom bombs on two civilian cities in Japan, and yet, it's improper for there to actually be American sources stating this.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Why the hell do they give jobs to stupid people? It is a creative writing class. Not a class for you to bash my religion, bash politics, and wrongly inform everyone on how nazi's, politics, and countries work. If you could keep your uneducated crap to yourself that would be great. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 pm

^^^You must live in the midwest. LOL

No, but seriously, that's a problem everywhere. I'd like to think it's temporary, but it's not. Without better instruction and higher educational standards, it will just get worse.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:12 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated frustated
blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 pm

^^ Must be work, right?

Hey, why is work sucking for so many of us?
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Not sure. But maybe one day in the future it will be great.
But for right now I want to punch someone in the face.
I loathe my job. One of my co-workers quit. And good for her. IT's not worth going in for 6 hours a week (3 hours for 2 days) But what do I find out??
The 2 people who are already there for 5 days a week (4 hours a day) get her hours.
So myself and the other poor girl who works 2 days a week didn't get them.
Wouldn't it be FAIR to have those hours given to the 2 who are working there the least.....like me??? WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:27 pm

^^ Arrgh -- that would p!ss me off too! I remember 10 yrs. ago applying for a job at a bookstore (I posted about this crappy position last night, in fact) and requesting full-time hours. I was available every day except Saturday, and of course they gave me grief about that. And then they scheduled me 8 hrs. a week. Yeah, that's slightly fewer than 40! But then, this was the place that didn't have an acting manager, so what could I expect?

I really hope you can find something better, Moon, and sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:27 am

Moon I think you should go to the supervisor and complain. This isn't fair and they need to know that you are unhappy with them being unfair.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 am

No kidding.
I keep telling myself that it's no biggie. Keep my head up and deal.
I'll keep looking for a new job and put up with that one in the mean time. But they keep throwing punches at me. I'm trying really hard to be more positive about things.
The bike riding is paying off I was told. Eating better. I was gonna start the new year with a new attitude. But they are making it really hard for me.

DCGG, I don't think it matters.
The 2 who are getting special privileges have a connection with the principal. In the end she calls the shots.
The 2 food services teachers are technically our supervisors. They can make changes as they see fit. Lord knows the co-worker I hate the most won't go anywhere cause her sister-in-law is the superintendent of the school board.
I'll shut up now silent
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:53 am

Moon, I really hope you're spending your free time looking for work. You're too good to keep working at that place! Time to move on!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Boss is really irritating me today... he seriously requested this earlier: "When [the client] comes in to pick up her framing, ask her to please sit down because the framing looks so wonderful, we don't want her to fall over and hurt herself."

I wish I was making that up.

Behold his sharp sales increasing skills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next