TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+24
BadArt23
endless dark
Morwenna
Nightmistress
Maxmordon
DarkDreamer
Vampira132
GothicScrybe
JJ_Decay
Spooky
Madelchai
Emmature
WrappedinReflection
angelofthenight
shortpsycho
helen damnation
cynfullov
TheDarkHippie
SPF
PorcelainPirate
MoonRaven
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
deadcoldgothgirl
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Evil10
More Numbers : 7687256
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:37 am

Can you wear pantsuits?
I think this one looks amazing I know they're from California though and you're probably looking to avoid huge postal taxes.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Morwenna wrote:
Now I remember why I tend to forget my birthday. If I pay too much attention to it, people just forget anyway, so I just shouldn't get my hopes up. Then I get cranky.

Like we'd forget.

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Spider

Some of us however just have a tendency to nibble on the cake while on the way there. "To the BIRTHDAY THREAD!" ..... scream<
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:38 pm

My mouse doesn't work and I'm not fond of using the laptop track pad Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Morwenna wrote:
Now I remember why I tend to forget my birthday. If I pay too much attention to it, people just forget anyway, so I just shouldn't get my hopes up. Then I get cranky.

Remember, though, Japan is about 1/2 day ahead of the U.S. and U.K. That might be why you're only just starting to get some well-wishes. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 am

I went to the Museum of Modern Art today with some friends (impromptu trip) hoping to catch the Tim Burton exhibit, but when I got there, tickets to that exhibit were sold out. sad or frown We decided to check out the rest of the museum anyway, but it was so damn crowded it was hard to enjoy anything. Plus my friends fancy themselves photographers and wanted to take pictures of every minute work in the museum. My friends aren't really museum people, and I was somewhat embarrassed by their boorish behavior. I ended up conveniently getting separated from them. tongue

I guess it really wasn't that bad. I did get to see some of my favorites, like Van Gogh, Picasso, Gauguin, and Dali. I still hate Jackson Pollack, though. LOL
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7674153

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 am

ravengrim wrote:
Can you wear pantsuits?
I think this one looks amazing I know they're from California though and you're probably looking to avoid huge postal taxes.

Yeah I can wear pant suits, I mostly wear a Salwar Kameez but I cant really wear one for an interivew.
There are some beautiful things on these websites your showing me, wish the UK had something like this!
I did some searching last night and I found some wide legged tailored pants that I can wear a long sleeved shirt with my hijab and a long jacket on top to hide my bum. Sorted!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:55 am

We have to set down some mouse poison. sad or frown

I hate to do it, but we found mouse poo in the pans that are in the drawer at the base of the oven. And we found mouse poo there when we first moved in to the house (the cleaning crew didn't do that good a job before we got there), so it's a recurring problem.

There's no room for a humane trap, and mice carry disease, so this looks like the only way. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Arrgh, work is ticking me off today... boss, customers, and the work itself. I need to shake this awful mood! bars or trapt
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 pm

^
Did someone else already mention that mice can't burp and go on to "mousie heaven" after indulging in premeditated placement of beer offerings?

I can't remember if you had already tried this. Although.. that could get you other um inhabitants.

I'm sorry for the mood that's got you down. hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:19 pm

^^ That's... hilarious! *envisions mice burping, then floating skyward with harps and halos*

I think this day is looking up. Thanks, Cyn. hug
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:26 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Arrgh, work is ticking me off today... boss, customers, and the work itself. I need to shake this awful mood!

bars or trapt

I hope that by now your mood has lightened and you feel much better hun

Everyone hates Mondays but yours sounds truly horrid - my large steel boots are always at your disposal xx
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm

^^Thanks Mrs. D., esp. for the boot offer. Wink I appreciate it!

I'm home now, and glad to be. Hoping my outlook was just a case of hormones (which would mean my cycle's back on track, fingers crossed).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:31 am

Let's add insult to injury. My Norsk lessons were not so bad that the new teacher needed to have it locked and her start a new one. And instead of it staying in the language section so others can read through it, it's been moved to the bin. Mad I spent a lot of time on that thread and I checked everything I posted. IF there is anything wrong with what I wrote, it was due to the date of my materials or typos.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:20 pm

How are you even suppose to know what you did incorrectly?

I know I haven't a clue as to how your class posting lessons go, but wouldn't be more helpful after they're posted to get feed back and or posted corrections?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:48 pm

cynfullov wrote:
How are you even suppose to know what you did incorrectly?

I know I haven't a clue as to how your class posting lessons go, but wouldn't be more helpful after they're posted to get feed back and or posted corrections?

This isn't actually a college class. This was just me (on Gaia) posting lessons on the multilingualism forum. A girl from Norway joined and took over the Norsk lessons. But had my thread locked and moved to the trash bin so she could start a new one. The only thing is, my lessons were conglomerations of textbooks I own. I really doubt the information is wrong, it's probably just not her dialect.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:32 pm

i really hate it when people dont respond to my e-mails

-------

http://www.darkrealm13.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1502
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40