TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+24
BadArt23
endless dark
Morwenna
Nightmistress
Maxmordon
DarkDreamer
Vampira132
GothicScrybe
JJ_Decay
Spooky
Madelchai
Emmature
WrappedinReflection
angelofthenight
shortpsycho
helen damnation
cynfullov
TheDarkHippie
SPF
PorcelainPirate
MoonRaven
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
deadcoldgothgirl
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7346070
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Warpedinreflection: ya, that's how I feel about my next paychecks......there decent, but they all go to the school sad or frown

DCCG: Definitly go talk to the managers of the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sleezy old man can't get away with that!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:34 pm

I forgot my rant:

I still have $200 dollars worth of books to buy..................with my one next paycheck.....the other one is for my phone bill............

DAMN!

I really hope I can find 3 of them cheaper on amazon....
but I won't know to till monday, when I get the ISBNS for them from the bookstore, because they won't tell them to you, you have to go and look at the books and get them yourself. GR.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7568788
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:43 pm

^^^^ I always rent my text books for a faction of the cost.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:51 pm

sadly, we can't do that here. It's buy em or nothing. tear I guess thats what happens when you go to a small school
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 pm

TheDarkHippie wrote:
I forgot my rant:

I still have $200 dollars worth of books to buy..................with my one next paycheck.....the other one is for my phone bill............

DAMN!

but I won't know to till monday, when I get the ISBNS for them from the bookstore, because they won't tell them to you, you have to go and look at the books and get them yourself. GR.

Does the school's bookstore have a website? Most do (even the small ones), and you can find the book titles, authors ISBN numbers there. That's what I used to do. Though at my new school the bookstore prices are pretty much equal to the amazon prices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Because of the melting snow, everything is wet.. everywhere you can walk is a puddle, and then it freezes over-night and the next morning everything is black ice. It makes it very difficult to get around everywhere.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:36 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
TheDarkHippie wrote:
I forgot my rant:

DAMN!

Does the school's bookstore have a website? Most do (even the small ones), and you can find the book titles, authors ISBN numbers there. That's what I used to do. Though at my new school the bookstore prices are pretty much equal to the amazon prices.

Well, because it is such a small public university, there is one bookstore, so they tend to hike up the prices ridiculously. And because they can, they don't give the Isbn Numbers, authors or anything on the website besides the title. SO, I have to go look for them myself, or email some of the teachers. And one of my classes doesnt have a teacher yet, so I gotta go look sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:23 pm

I hate biology.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I hate biology.

Thats too bad. I am a biology major. I love the stuff!!!

By b!tch....... I can hear my roommate have sex with here boyfriend during the middle of the day. My college home is old and has thin walls.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:22 am

^^If you would like you can come to michigan and take the class for me.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7678557
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Because of the melting snow, everything is wet.. everywhere you can walk is a puddle, and then it freezes over-night and the next morning everything is black ice. It makes it very difficult to get around everywhere.

I absolutely hate that!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7516398
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:

Ugh, that's the worst part of winter! I know so many people who have broken their bones by falling on black ice... it's horrible!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7584553

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:19 pm

I need sleep!

I stayed up super late doing homework. And just as I was finishing up I heard loud fire engine sirens. There was a fire in a building across the street from me. My husband made me go out to investigate.

Anywho, I only got three hours of sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Evil10
More Numbers : 7316295
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 pm

I hate it when you've had a disagreement with someone and end it on a civil note and then they have to come back for more.

How childish...
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 pm

It is effing cold outside.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:02 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^If you would like you can come to michigan and take the class for me.

Ok!!!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:03 pm

TheDarkHippie wrote:
sadly, we can't do that here. It's buy em or nothing. tear I guess thats what happens when you go to a small school

Really...have you tried amazon. I use bookrenter.com for all my book. I mean you could buy them from the school or go online shopping!!
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7516398
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:35 pm

It looks like I'm going back to therapy... silent
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7578922

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Now I remember why I tend to forget my birthday. If I pay too much attention to it, people just forget anyway, so I just shouldn't get my hopes up. Then I get cranky.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Jake still has his cone on for his ear. Not only is it nasty because all the snow and his spit gets dried in it but it just generally smells bad because of that and his ear. I tried cleaning it but even the vet said that won't do anything. The smell won't go away until the cone does. How the hell am I supposed to keep cleaning his ear regularly when him just sitting with the cone in my direction makes me wanna gag? Ugh hopefully this is finished in less then a week.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:20 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:
It looks like I'm going back to therapy... silent

Won't be forever, it's just a tool to help you sort things out. You'll come out of it with a clearer mind than when you went in. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 pm

SPF wrote:
TheDarkHippie wrote:

Really...have you tried amazon. I use bookrenter.com for all my book. I mean you could buy them from the school or go online shopping!!

Well, I got most of them from amazon already, but it's a pain to do so, because they don't give you the ISBN numbers. To get them you have to go look yourself or get ahold of the teacher, which is a pain, because they all seem to dissapear over the break...The really expensive part is though all the text books. because I'm an Anthropology major, there is alot of reading and alot of reading means alot of books and alot of money. and I must say, The online shopping is much more fun grin

My moan:

I have 3 more textbooks to buy

Which total for about 150$, if I went with the school and since I don't know the teacher for one of the classes, I have to go get myself which is a pain.....they really don't like when you do that. Rolling Eyes and we can't look till monday, which means I'll have to pay a bit extra to have them by the time school starts on the monday after

and I have to work at 11 tommorow.........so, so, so early!
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:49 am

Why is there no good modest clothing websites for Muslim ladies?

Im trying to find something for when I start to go for interview but I need to wear something that’s smart but also modest looking; I can’t go off showing my cleavage and my butt at interviews anymore.... The websites that I have been on are all old granny style clothing that just look frumpy, cant we Muslim ladies look fashionable?!
I know a good website but they don’t have any smart office looking clothes that im looking for. I guess I'll have to look through eBay sad or frown
frustated
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Evil10
More Numbers : 7685943

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:26 am

Vampira132 wrote:
Why is there no good modest clothing websites for Muslim ladies?

Im trying to find something for when I start to go for interview but I need to wear something that’s smart but also modest looking; I can’t go off showing my cleavage and my butt at interviews anymore.... The websites that I have been on are all old granny style clothing that just look frumpy, cant we Muslim ladies look fashionable?!
I know a good website but they don’t have any smart office looking clothes that im looking for. I guess I'll have to look through eBay sad or frown
frustated

Have you looked through here?
Many of these dresses are just beautiful,exotic and amazing looking.
I think they're also very modest looking.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7672840

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 am

^^ I know islamic dress is fine but not really for interviews here in the UK. I know I can wear a Jilbab, abaya etc. etc. But just looking for normal clothes but a bit more modest like this website.... Shukr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next