TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+24
BadArt23
endless dark
Morwenna
Nightmistress
Maxmordon
DarkDreamer
Vampira132
GothicScrybe
JJ_Decay
Spooky
Madelchai
Emmature
WrappedinReflection
angelofthenight
shortpsycho
helen damnation
cynfullov
TheDarkHippie
SPF
PorcelainPirate
MoonRaven
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
deadcoldgothgirl
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7347383
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 pm

^^ confused wow. thats amazing!

I was coming back from class, thinking of what I need to do and then I fell and scraped my knee on the concrete! It hurts so bad, and I had to change because I got blood allover my pretty skirt! GRRR!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:46 pm

^^ Oh no! I hope you can get the stain out, DH. Good luck -- cold water plus Woolite or gentle dish soap, as soon as you're able.

My rant (I'm sorry for ranting so much lately):

Rich but stupid customers. They ask for my advice. Then they don't trust it and we need to spend time looking at insipid color choices instead. That they don't like in the end. And they keep asking me, "What do you think?"

I think this exchange should have ended 20 mins. ago. I think you should stop asking for advice you don't accept, because it makes me look like a b!tch for giving it to you. I think my boss thinks I'm not being enough of a brownnose. I think you've given me heartburn and a headache, and taken away my lunch appetite.

But they're spending money. Yay. New job needed, and at the top of the search list. Yeah, I'm going to need a little time to recover from this mood.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7583692
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Well our teacher lead us to believe our math test would be easy. I even did the practice test to make sure I was ready. Low and behold they were nothing alike. The practice test I did fine on. The real one was like trying to chew rocks. Then after that lovely test I go to my car and find my tire went flat. Thank god I have an air compressor. Now I have a head ache. Today should just end already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7644822
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:51 pm

RedAngel wrote:
(I'm sorry for ranting so much lately)

You don't have to feel bad or sorry for ranting. I just wished there weren't reasons to rant.
But since it's pretty unrealistic to think that life could always be ""all sunshine & roses,"" as some say, I'm glad there's a place to vent.

Hug ..........Hug ..........Hug ..........Hug ..... whistle<[Hug Basket]
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7678565
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Stupid, stupid, ignorant clients Mad

Taxation and corporate law Mad

Setting up a new company from scratch which takes HOURS Mad

Please somebody tell me that today is almost over

Then again I have to do the same crap over again tomorrow - sometimes I wish I worked in a supermarket
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7679870

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:25 am

My feet and legs are sooo sore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:26 am

Oh and I burned the bottom of my lip on a hot pan while smelling it.
Duh me. It left a mark.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:50 pm

I got a rejection letter in the mail from the other grad school I applied to. I'm not too bothered with the rejection itself. To be honest I didn't think I'd get in since the school is a bit selective. My concern is that their application process was very intrusive. They asked for several writing samples, including an autobiography. They wanted a lot of personal information that I didn't feel very comfortable sharing...stuff that isn't normally part of a grad school application.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7570101
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:59 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I got a rejection letter in the mail from the other grad school I applied to. I'm not too bothered with the rejection itself. To be honest I didn't think I'd get in since the school is a bit selective. My concern is that their application process was very intrusive. They asked for several writing samples, including an autobiography. They wanted a lot of personal information that I didn't feel very comfortable sharing...stuff that isn't normally part of a grad school application.

weird, what dint of grad school was it?
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
PorcelainPirate

Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 69
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7099479
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

My coach out had no air-con, and a group of French scouts singing ALL the way there.

Coach back was exactly the same one with broken air-con, this time with a screaming baby directly behind me.

Grump.

At least the stuff in between the journeys was good Smile
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7574819
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm

stupid economy with its stupid not job having.. stupid i say!
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 pm

I hate not having a boyfriend.

I hate my personality disorder.

I hate being used.

And I hate people who over sell themselves with products/services that I could give a rat's a$$ about.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:11 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE EVERYTHING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get up this morning and I feel like I haven't gotten any sleep at all. I finish class and go home I fall out of my car. I go in the house and one of the dogs crapped on my floor. I eat some speghettie-o's and they give me heart burn. I try to take a nap and I fall out of my bed. I go to class come to find out zombie it going to be late. I sit there and sign her in. What does she do? She f**king leaves me in the class by myself because "she got hungry." Big F***ing deal. I was hungry to. This guy doesn't shut up. I come home and my mom made dinner. It is the most disgusting crap I have ever tasted in my life but I'm stuck eating it cuz we don't have anything else. I'm so angry, hurt, and frusterated all at once I want to scream, hit someone and cry all at the same time. Zombie isn't even answering my text I sent her cuz I witchily told her that her bf would of been upset if he knew she skipped for no reason other then she was hungry. Why the hell did she even show up in the first place?
Back to top Go down
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7574819
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:15 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

1. I hate not having a boyfriend.

2.I hate my personality disorder.

3.. I hate being used.

4.And I hate people who over sell themselves with products/services that I could give a rat's a$$ about.

1. Try going gay ... lol

2. personality disorders can be fun

3. hit them

4. hit them too.
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7585866
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 pm

SPF wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

It was Fielding Graduate University. I was hesitant to apply to them in the first place, but they kept sending me emails, so I figure it would't hurt to try. I really wish I hadn't. sad or frown

On the bright side, I already started coursework at Walden University, so I'll be ok. meh
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7413837
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Adventures in job hunting.

From a listing I just checked: "Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings until 8PM. "

Um, sure... if you've got a room for me on the premises! How about just a cot in the back room? Jeez!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:10 am

^^wow thats intense.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:11 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
SPF wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

It was Fielding Graduate University. I was hesitant to apply to them in the first place, but they kept sending me emails, so I figure it would't hurt to try. I really wish I hadn't. sad or frown

On the bright side, I already started coursework at Walden University, so I'll be ok. meh

Thats good to hear. I am also working on my application to grad school. My first deadline is in october.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 am

RedAngel wrote:
Adventures in job hunting.

From a listing I just checked: "Must be able to work weekends, holidays and evenings until 8PM. "

Um, sure... if you've got a room for me on the premises! How about just a cot in the back room? Jeez!

Sounds like retail. They usually don't leave until half an hour after closing. At least in the malls.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:30 pm

One of my co-workers had a funeral today.
THey didn't ask me to go into work for her.
So there is 2 people instead of 3. Yeah that place is the sh!ts.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
More Numbers : 7581626
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:42 pm

I went to the doc yesterday and I'm the heaviest i've ever been. I'm really confused. Even though my weight's a lot, I'm still the same size and can fit all of my clothes. I have no idea what's wrong. I don't eat much and I exercise. I'm hoping the lab results can tell me what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7559365
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm tired even though I slept...a lot...
I hate my frakkin job & I am tired of feeling worthless when I am there
I don't know what to do with my life anymore
I am tired of living at home & tired of feeling constantly drained.
I am gaining weight out of nowhere & have had no diet changes & exercise a lot
*sigh*
It's going to be another long day...
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 pm

I have no money. I have no job.

I wasn't thinking and they other day when my friends asked me to go see 9 with them I said I would go because I'm in love with tim burton.

How am I supposed to go if I have no cash?

I can't even afford my own clothes, cigarettes, gas, food, etc.

I'm in one of those moods where I just want to cry sosad

I know self pity does nothing to help anyone, but I can't get out of this rut. I just want to wake up tomorrow and find everything is better and solved. It never is. Everyday for the past few years things just get worse everyday.

There has been that odd little thing that went right but in the big picture more things have gone wrong then right. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I have no money. I have no job.

I wasn't thinking and they other day when my friends asked me to go see 9 with them I said I would go because I'm in love with tim burton.

How am I supposed to go if I have no cash?

I can't even afford my own clothes, cigarettes, gas, food, etc.

I'm in one of those moods where I just want to cry sosad

I know self pity does nothing to help anyone, but I can't get out of this rut. I just want to wake up tomorrow and find everything is better and solved. It never is. Everyday for the past few years things just get worse everyday.

There has been that odd little thing that went right but in the big picture more things have gone wrong then right. What am I doing wrong?

Aww honey, you're not doing anything wrong. Life goes around in cycles and I'm afraid it's your turn to get the sh*tty end of the stick. Things will turn around and be better in due course - in the meantime just do fun free things like have a lovely long bath and read a good book or go out for a walk and take some photos. Just being with loved ones doesnt cost a penny but gives the greatest reward of all. Feel better soon xx
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:36 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
I went to the doc yesterday and I'm the heaviest i've ever been. I'm really confused. Even though my weight's a lot, I'm still the same size and can fit all of my clothes. I have no idea what's wrong. I don't eat much and I exercise. I'm hoping the lab results can tell me what's wrong.

Little Angel, is it because you've gained muscle? Muscle weighs far heavier than fat and that would account for you still fitting into your clothes. I freaked when I gained muscle but it was all cool You know your mad old Aunty Wenz loves you and knows how beautiful you are hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next