TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions

Go down 
+14
holytarar
albinasamara
Nightmistress
GhostRed
angelofthenight
Vampira132
lollirot
Luminita
Glamboy
MoonRaven
endless dark
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
Morwenna
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7589426
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Empty
PostSubject: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:23 am

You know you've had one. We all have. What was your most embarrassing wardrobe or makeup malfunction?

For me, in high school I would wear black eyeshadow. You know that gel stuff? Mine was slathered on so thick that when I blinked, it would leave marks right below my eyes, above my cheeks! I didn't even know until someone pointed it out to me in chemistry class, halfway through the day. >_< I don't wear black makeup so thick anymore.

When I was riding the bus to my mom's studio last year, the stupid bus driver slammed on the brakes when he stopped, and I had already stood up. I ran down the aisle and my *cough* baggy tripp pants got caught on something and ripped. It was so embarrassing! Serves me right for wearing them in the first place I guess!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:58 am

The worst malfunction I have ever had was I accidentally rubbed my eye when I was wearing eye liner--most of the liner came off. I had to rub off the eye liner from the other eye to not look too weird (I don't normally carry makeup with me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Ha ha! I've had many! Well, I used to, atleast.

I used to have a reversibale coat, one side was a plain black fabric, the other was faux leopard print fur. One particular day I wore the coat with the leopard print facing inside. I didn't realize, but as I was walking, the fur was making my skirt ride up. And no one told me! I must have been walking outside like that for at least 10 minutes. Everyone saw my underthings!!!!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 pm

I've ripped a few paires of pants and at least one shirt, nothing major
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ha ha! I've had many! Well, I used to, atleast.

I used to have a reversibale coat, one side was a plain black fabric, the other was faux leopard print fur. One particular day I wore the coat with the leopard print facing inside. I didn't realize, but as I was walking, the fur was making my skirt ride up. And no one told me! I must have been walking outside like that for at least 10 minutes. Everyone saw my underthings!!!!

Oh no!! That's pretty funny though tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Looking back at old pictures of me, it's amazing the gross things I would wear... I was also very tweezer-happy. (When I still had 'em), I whittled my brows down so much in middle school, my forehead was huge. >.<
Back to top Go down
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7572171
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm

I got a bit happy with the eyebrow wax a few months back and had to draw them back on.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 pm

I wore a pretty green dress this morning, and when I left the house, it was knee length. It was raining outside, and I got soaked.

I dunno what happened or how it happened, but an hour and fifteen minutes later, when I got off the train, the backside of my dress was several inches shorter than the front. My dress shrunk! I only realized when I saw my reflection in a store window.

My ass was almost hanging out! It's a good thing I keep a spare dress in my drawer at work!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 am

^What the... wtf

That must be some weird material it was made out of...
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:53 am

Was the dress brand-new?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 am

^^Yeah, I bought it about a month ago but yesterday was my first time wearing it. It's made of some kind of cotton and acrylic blend I think.

Well, now I have a pretty green tunic. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Luminita
Luminita

Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 59
More Numbers : 7590461

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm

well at least it didn't turn into a pretty green t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Luminita wrote:
well at least it didn't turn into a pretty green t-shirt.

hehe
Back to top Go down
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7589256

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:26 pm

A dog once ate my panties....if that counts...and I like my underwear, mind you, so it was a malfunction.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Used to wear a Tartan skirt over jeans Shocked
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7590817

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:18 pm

^^ Hehe, I do that sometimes Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7589348

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Back in the day of ravers, I wore really HUGE pants. So, I was in a mosh pit at a festival and it started to get really crazy. I was much shorter than everyone else around me and I started to get pulled down and trampled. Yes, I was seriously about to die. But, thank god, some guy dressed all in white (no kidding) pulled me up from beneath the people's feet. I was so grateful, but as I got surfed over to the front, I noticed that the guy failed to rescue my pants and my underwear was down to my knees. So...here I was, a sweaty 260 pound (at the time) girl getting crowd surfed half naked in front of almost 100,000 people. I had to grab some lost sweatshirts they had at the front of the pit and tie them on as a skirt. On top of that I lost my wallet in the pants!

I will never live that down, lord. blush
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Awww, that's terrible Ghost. hug
Back to top Go down
GhostRed
GhostRed

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 445
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7589348

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:42 pm

Aw, thanks angel. I've had ten years to recover from it now, so hopefully no one remembers it, haha.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:47 pm

I'm sure no one does.

Finally thought of one to put down. A few years ago, I was wearing my handcuff bondage pants. I was sitting in my meeting and got up to talk about what plans we had in store for the club. As I stand up, I realize that my chain was stuck on the rolley chair. I couldn't get it loose, so my friend had to break it free. I haven't worn those pants since.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:23 pm

GhostRed wrote:
Back in the day of ravers, I wore really HUGE pants. So, I was in a mosh pit at a festival and it started to get really crazy. I was much shorter than everyone else around me and I started to get pulled down and trampled. Yes, I was seriously about to die. But, thank god, some guy dressed all in white (no kidding) pulled me up from beneath the people's feet. I was so grateful, but as I got surfed over to the front, I noticed that the guy failed to rescue my pants and my underwear was down to my knees. So...here I was, a sweaty 260 pound (at the time) girl getting crowd surfed half naked in front of almost 100,000 people. I had to grab some lost sweatshirts they had at the front of the pit and tie them on as a skirt. On top of that I lost my wallet in the pants!

I will never live that down, lord. blush

Belt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:11 pm

^OH my sweet jumping Jesus. You poor thing! omg
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
More Numbers : 7589393

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:10 pm

A couple years ago I wore this dark purple skirt that I made with a low cut corset looking top. When I started the day the skirt was a little above my knee. During the day the skirt started to roll up into itself. I was at school and by the time they sent me home the skirt barely covered my butt and my top was pulled down so far it almost showed off my nipples. blush I had a hoodie with me but if i zipped it up it looked like I wasn't wearing anything underneath. The worst part was my aunt works at the school and saw me she called my fathers work and everyone there heard about it. Half my family works there. Luckily no one at my school mentioned it to me the next day and I had expected them to non stop torture me with comments about me being a hooker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 pm

Aww man, that's awful. I can't even imagine going through that. hug
Back to top Go down
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7590716

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:16 am

I haven't had anything too major happen...at a dance performance in Feb, my skirt fell off while I was dancing, because the elastic was too big. But, I had dance pants on under the skirt so it wasn't that bad. I just let the skirt drop and kicked it aside Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions   Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wardrobe/Makeup malfunctions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next