TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

I feel Happy

Go down 
+14
Spooky
SPF
Vampira132
DarkDreamer
Morwenna
endless dark
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
WrappedinReflection
deadcoldgothgirl
MoonRaven
RedAngel
Madelchai
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931
Registration date : 2008-07-21

I feel Happy - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:18 pm

I called work and I don't have to go in today YAY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7579753
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:02 pm

I got a phone call last night that made me smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7674626

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Less than a day to go on the jacket and I'm still winning!!! Lost out on the brothel creepers but had had a last minute change of heart on them anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 pm

I forget if I posted it already, but the amount that I still owe my uni is a lot less than I estimated.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

I just checked the website and my clothes are on their way to my home adress. I'm so exicited. I'm also about to check to see if my mary kay kit is on it's way too.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 pm

I played around with a really bold wild raccoon. Most raccoons would run away at the sight of a person but this one was determined to feast on the cat food regardless if a human being is guarding the food or not. While kneeling behind the storm door, I jostled the cat feeder and watched as the raccoon would jump back and then stretch forward to eat the food; I did this for several minutes. After taking taking the food away and put it inside, the raccoon sniffed around for the food, even sticking its nose in the crack of the door despite seeing me within inches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7555426
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 am

^^It was bold....or just reallllly hungry bite

16 days without drinking Smile
It's been super easy thus far & I am feeling so much better about everything-especially myself Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 am

WrappedinReflection wrote:

It's been super easy thus far & I am feeling so much better about everything-especially myself Smile

Incidentally, yesterday and the day before were the first times I've gotten good and drunk in nearly 3 weeks, and I too am now feeling much better. We kinda went in different directions there, but the results are same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 25883sk
More Numbers : 7409898
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:51 am

Congrats WIR. hug

A friend with whom I'd had a hurtful falling-out, a friend to whom I'd written a goodbye note that I didn't send, got back in contact with me and we're on good ground again. Smile I'm glad; I would have hated to lose her.

Last edited by RedAngel on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Valieryo
Valieryo

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 4
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 S1rl90
More Numbers : 6134343
Registration date : 2011-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:20 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I played around with a really bold wild raccoon. Most raccoons would run away at the sight of a person but this one was determined to feast on the cat food regardless if a human being is guarding the food or not. While kneeling behind the storm door, I jostled the cat feeder and watched as the raccoon would jump back and then stretch forward to eat the food; I did this for several minutes. After taking taking the food away and put it inside, the raccoon sniffed around for the food, even sticking its nose in the crack of the door despite seeing me within inches.
I have a lot of racoons in my backyard because they currently have a few dens by my creek and I've been able to befriend a few of them.. Such beautiful creatures, they're smarter then they look and can actually be as nice as much as they are scary. One had a few babys awhile ago and I've been currently feeding the runt since it hasn't getting all that much to eat.. I hope its doing alright its quite a sweet and squeamish little thing and does seem to get pushed around a bit... .-.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7355384
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Yesterday night one of my neighbors knocked on my door and said that I really, really needed to come outside. I did, and found that my car had slipped out of gear and rolled backwards down a hill and into a ditch Shocked A big pole was all that had prevented it from crashing through a neighbor's yard.

Now this would be one for the rant thread, except my neighbors were super great. One bummed me a cigarette even though I've quit smoking, another made us koolaid with vodka and sat on the curb while we waited for the tow truck. Other neighbors came out and we comisserated- apparently this happens to everyone at some point in their lives. It was a mini-party. cheers

The car has only minor damage but best of all, my insurance covered the tow truck! As far as horrible days go it was a really good one.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Spooky wrote:

Incidentally, yesterday and the day before were the first times I've gotten good and drunk in nearly 3 weeks, and I too am now feeling much better. We kinda went in different directions there, but the results are same.

I only do any real drinking once or twice a year. This coming Saturday will be one of those times. I got a bottle of Captain Morgan Private Stock, will be picking up something else, not sure what yet, and have informed a friend of mine to make a tray of Jello shots, and another tray or two for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Great job WIR.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Thanks Red & DCGG Smile

Spooky- Sometimes end results are all that matter Wink

Madelchai- Once or twice a year isn't bad at all. Are you celebrating something special Saturday or just excited to have a bottle of the Private Stock? Wink
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Madelchai- Once or twice a year isn't bad at all. Are you celebrating something special Saturday or just excited to have a bottle of the Private Stock? Wink

Friend of mine has a huge cookout every year. Invites anyone who wants to show up, has some bands, and provides all the free food and beer you can consume.

Being that I'm very much not about kegs of PBR or whatever other swill he gets though, I bring my own, and keep it in the VIP lounge. tongue

Gonna stay up there the night before, so the Private Stock will be my breakfast liquor.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:26 pm

^^That sounds like a lot of fun! Even just to sit around, bullsh*t & listen to good music. Also sounds like you have good plans for your liquor Smile I really don't blame you about the PBR keg either tongue
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Emmature wrote:
Yesterday night one of my neighbors knocked on my door and said that I really, really needed to come outside. I did, and found that my car had slipped out of gear and rolled backwards down a hill and into a ditch Shocked A big pole was all that had prevented it from crashing through a neighbor's yard.

Now this would be one for the rant thread, except my neighbors were super great. One bummed me a cigarette even though I've quit smoking, another made us koolaid with vodka and sat on the curb while we waited for the tow truck. Other neighbors came out and we comisserated- apparently this happens to everyone at some point in their lives. It was a mini-party. cheers

The car has only minor damage but best of all, my insurance covered the tow truck! As far as horrible days go it was a really good one.

You know, you're right. All things considered, that was not too bad. Smile Funny how things work out sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:10 am

After a little scare from my uni (they thought I would have less credit hours transferring and hence, lower financial aid) everything has worked out. I have 63 credit hours, not 57 which beats the requirement of 58 and I can keep that extra $500 of financial aid for the semester.

Now if my teacher would just post that last damn textbook so I can hunt down a copy before classes.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7570797
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:30 am

RedAngel wrote:
Emmature wrote:

You know, you're right. All things considered, that was not too bad. Smile Funny how things work out sometimes.

And if you had yet to do so, you've just bonded with the neighbor folk; which is always a good thing. People never swing by to borrow a cup of milk or random spice for something anymore, but I'm all about that. My family's friends live in the condo below me, and there's always someone stomping up and down these three flights of stairs to borrow some cat food or bring shots of some random liquor back and forth. You should be able to chill with the neighbors and help each other out whenever needed. That's very cool that the block turned out to help you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

^^ That's the way it should be, in my opinion. Smile

Just applied for a position as a dental hygiene coordinator (read: receptionist with a uniform and loads of toothbrushes, lol). I think I have what they require in terms of client care skills and attention to detail. The pay is slightly-to-significantly better than what I get now, and I'd get full med/dental benefits (and a 1/2 day on Fridays). I found it on Craigslist, so I'm hoping it's for real.

That said, I'm going to feel like a tool if I just applied to my own dentist's office. blush
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : I feel Happy - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7675931

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 am

I'm happy I have the next 2 days off.
After today, I don't want to look at that place for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm happy because I got my starter kit yesterday, my mom called me and said my online order came in, when I ordered my inventory they gave me a lot of stuff for free with my order, and I got free stickers in the mail.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:31 am

Found 3 CDs signed by the late Dave Williams of Drowning Pool. Two Ozzfest samplers and a copy of their "Sinner" CD.

Also found a box I thought I'd lost about 15 years ago. It has my great uncle's initials on it, and a patch and pin from his jacket. He was a Lt. in the air force back in the second world war. Passed on while flying, don't know exactly what happened. I was named after him though, so finding this was really rather important to me. What's funny is my grandmother brought up this same box the other day in conversation, and I thought it had been lost one of the times we moved. Last I remember seeing it was in 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:52 pm

^^It's great that you found that stuff. I'm sure it really means a lot to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm down to under 20 nights now... (19, but it's still under 20!), the niece is gone for the next few days, my coworker should be back from vacation after today, and today is payday.

Oh, and I've been vegetarian for about 2 months now. It's not as hard as I thought.... still difficult in this area, but still doable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel Happy   I feel Happy - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel Happy
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next