TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+10
Spooky
MoonRaven
QueenbHorror
endless dark
Madelchai
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts - Page 37 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Random Thoughts - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Really, you can't leave the friggin' kid home for a night? You can't go out for one night without dragging the kid around? Ugh.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Love Obama and am super glad he was re elected, but must every local channel air the inauguration festivities? There's nothing else on!

I really need cable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 pm

What is it with Europe and having dog sh*t EVERYWHERE? There's actually more here than in Berlin! Do they like the smell of fresh dog sh*t in the morning or something?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 37 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
What is it with Europe and having dog sh*t EVERYWHERE? There's actually more here than in Berlin! Do they like the smell of fresh dog sh*t in the morning or something?
Thats just what happens when you don't have scooper laws, either that or zombie its not all dog
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:30 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Not really - as long as you don't share them with others, you freak! LOL Just kidding. Feel free to make my Facebook pictures "slimmer".

Heh. I posted two I did of my sister on her facebook page. I like screwing with her so I don't care about showing those tongue I'm not sure who I should go after next.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 pm

I was in a bit of trouble at work before I left on vacation because I had been late with several case notes, reports, etc. Was hoping to get a fresh start in 2013 but my boss appears to have different plans. She's already scheduled us for a team meeting in the main office tomorrow. These team meetings usually involve her pulling up stats and other data to tell us the areas that we're deficient in. I usually end up looking bad - much worse than the rest. I don't lie about meeting clients when I haven't and I don't stay extra hours in order to do all the work I'm supposed to complete in a 35 hour work week but realistically can't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 pm

endless dark wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
Thats just what happens when you don't have scooper laws, either that or zombie its not all dog

Well, considering how terrible the kids here act, I wouldn't put it past one or two of them tongue But I'm pretty sure it's all animal.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Random Thoughts - Page 37 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Someone should come to my place and clean it for me. The weather should heat up. And I don't wanna have to go to class tomorrow. I'd like to sleep in for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Random Thoughts - Page 37 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:15 am

Have a look at the Working Title on this job listing.

What's "Waterwater?" Gave me the laugh I needed this morning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:47 pm

I have an issue with everyone in my office knowing that I'm working on my PhD. That was something I've been trying to keep to myself and a selected few I work closely with. I didn't disclose that information during the hiring process and I don't like how my boss has been openly sharing it with everyone with out asking me about it first. And it's too late to say anything to her now. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 am

^^^She probably wanted to sound informed and try to make people sure that you didn't quit your job tongue

I don't understand the current rush of some online aerialists to 'attack' or 'inform' others on the danger on the Kamikaze drop. Yes, it's dangerous. Yes, you need to need to watch yourself when working up to this drop, and yes, you should work in one or two safety precautions. No, you shouldn't try to get all information about this drop banned. No, you shouldn't attack the character of people who choose to post videos of them doing this drop (or the Double Kamikaze). And no, it's not the trick/fall itself that'd doing something wrong. An inanimate concept of twisted fabric and gravity is not conspiring against you. If something goes wrong, it's because YOU did something wrong- not the move. Quite honesty, if you do something wrong with this move knowing how dangerous it is, you kinda' have what's coming to you because you're not focusing on your safety. More than likely, you're focusing more on the audience or the show when you should be focusing on what you're doing. Lose focus and do something wrong and you'll pay the consequences.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 am

No matter how crappy my work day is there is always a client to put a smile on my face: "I might have to go back home to the U.K....unless you marry me Ms. Torres."

Laughing blush shock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 am

Out of curiosity, I looked at the prices for 3DS Max and Maya. I about had a heart attack. I'm happy there's a student edition that's 'only' $250. I guess if I'm going to buy it, I better do so within the next two years. Normal prices for them are about $3,700 per program. faint
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

I feel so behind on everything. I'm not sure if I really am or not though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:42 am

Is it possible to rig the internet so that it turns off at the same time every night? If so, I think the owners of the building did that to the internet here. It's been pissing me off since the last 3 or 4 ebay auctions I was looking at ended just a few minutes after 9 and I couldn't get my bids in.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:53 am

Turns out that cheap Udderly Smooth cream got at the drug store for $4 works better for my dry skin than those fancy creams I paid upwards of $75 for. Whowouldathunk it? blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:38 am

Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:56 am

^^That looks awesome! Scary, but awesome nonetheless. LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:32 pm

I would pay for a full body massage right now.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Why was I not in Nebraska to see this?

Sewer fire in Omaha shoots flames from manholes iin street

The story behind the photo:

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130129/NEWS/701299893/1685
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 37 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:38 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Is it possible to rig the internet so that it turns off at the same time every night? If so, I think the owners of the building did that to the internet here. It's been pissing me off since the last 3 or 4 ebay auctions I was looking at ended just a few minutes after 9 and I couldn't get my bids in.

I have 3Ds Max and the only way I was able to obtain it was because my dad had a copy from work. It is a very complicated program that takes a while to learn your way around but I'm starting to do more 3D work on it than Google Sketchup; SU is free (although you can buy the pro version) and it has it perks, so I go back and forth between the two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 37 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 am

At school today was a stand for an Avon anti-wrinkle cream boasting "to defy genetics." I could have approached the women and asked them how it is possible for a topical cream to penetrate the DNA and repair the telomeres AMD prevent any further damage caused through DNA replication? No doubt they would have given me a "Tea-low-what?" reply to which I would reply, "exactly. It's just another overpriced moisturizer." If I were a troll, I would have handed them a Wikipedia printout on telomeres.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 am

^^Ha!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 am

I find it amusing when the higher ups at my job dress casually (i.e. slovenly) on room inspection day, as if they were 1. going to actually do room inspections and 2. going to clean up clients' rooms. Those folks haven't done a room inspection in ages - why even bother pretending at this point?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Idiot friend used an email thread about a Chinese New Year soup dumpling outing to brag about his new job. Then he asked us to not to say anything about it on Facebook because his current employer and coworkers don't know about it yet.

I really want to go on Facebook right now and publicly "congratulate" him on his new job.

naughty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next