TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+10
Spooky
MoonRaven
QueenbHorror
endless dark
Madelchai
RedAngel
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Random Thoughts - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Since we are all talking about snow... I'll contribute.

I had to have a few people help me get my car out of the snow yesterday because I couldn't do it by myself. We have a foot in some places and almost two feet in others. Then after work today I was too tired to cook. So I went to go get a burger from culvers. After I stopped to pay, a 5 inch thick sheet of snow slid from the top of my car to my windsheild. I'm glad it happened when I was in a safe location rather than while I was driving on the roads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7580614
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 pm

^^Scary!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Beginning to think my friend spends more time posting about reading books on Facebook than actually reading them. LOL
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am

Watching the news. They keep reporting on people who were stranded in the highways because of the blizzard. Idiots wouldn't have been stranded if hey had heeded the warnings of public officials who told everyone to leave work early yesterday and keep their asses home.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7579650
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:57 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Watching the news. They keep reporting on people who were stranded in the highways because of the blizzard. Idiots wouldn't have been stranded if hey had heeded the warnings of public officials who told everyone to leave work early yesterday and keep their asses home.

Rolling Eyes

People are just that...idiots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Going to start my own women's magazine. Got the idea while flipping through the most recent edition of Marie Claire. So much crap in women's magazines!

We're never skinny enough, pretty enough, tall enough, young enough, tan enough. We need to buy buy buy! We need to fix our noses, fix our cankles, and constantly blow out and highlight our hair. Curly dark hair be damned! We need to have sex three times a day every day - or else there's something wrong with us! It took your man 10 minutes to respond to your text? - He's cheating on you!

Someone needs to create a women's mag with a more positive vibe, ya know? Instead of interviewing vapid celebrities feature everyday women doing good in the world. Have articles on healthy eating and living, and looking good on a budget. Articles on healthy relationships. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:18 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Going to start my own women's magazine. Got the idea while flipping through the most recent edition of Marie Claire. So much crap in women's magazines!

We're never skinny enough, pretty enough, tall enough, young enough, tan enough. We need to buy buy buy! We need to fix our noses, fix our cankles, and constantly blow out and highlight our hair. Curly dark hair be damned! We need to have sex three times a day every day - or else there's something wrong with us! It took your man 10 minutes to respond to your text? - He's cheating on you!

Someone needs to create a women's mag with a more positive vibe, ya know? Instead of interviewing vapid celebrities feature everyday women doing good in the world. Have articles on healthy eating and living, and looking good on a budget. Articles on healthy relationships. Etc.

Here here!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:16 am

^^Alright then. Let's get to work! bounce
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:47 am

News: ZOMG! The Pope is resigning!!! Shocked shock faint

Me: And this affects me how? meh
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7554113
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Here here!

I second that! This is one reason why I don't read women's mags anymore. They're petty.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm

The police in my home area are geniuses.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:44 pm

a**hole classmate was bitching and moaning very early this morning on Facebook about how he's lonely. This is the same guy who was being a total jerk to me in Miami (even though I was helping him out with lodging and whatnot. a**hole).

If he treats everyone the same way he treated me, of course he'll end up feeling lonely and of course he should feel bad! LOL

I wanted to say something, to respond to his post, but um, I'm 33 years old and know better than to start a argument on Facebook. tongue
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7354071
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:08 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

Apparently, Arkham Asylum's revolving door is real and in Kansas.

And Diva- I'll write for your magazine! You organize things and I'll give pointers on hair dying and dressing to rock your shape, not hide it. You know other chicks who are highly educated and literate, but don't feel served by Bust or b!tch any more than they feel served by Cosmo and Vogue. Do you remember the magazine Jane? I miss that.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:31 am

^^Yes! Good times! Did you know Jane Pratt, the founder and editor of Jane mag, has a website? http://www.xojane.com/ I think many of the articles (if you want to call them them that) are witty and clever, but I don't like how everything is written in the first person. "I I I. Me me me. My my my." It's too blog-like and comes off as lazy, ya know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:46 am

Emmature wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:

Apparently, Arkham Asylum's revolving door is real and in Kansas.

You actually made me go back and check this again. I thought this was Saline County, Nebraska. Apparently it is Kansas. ...So more Badart's area than mine Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

I would love to help out with that. The only down side is most magazines that are like that never get mass produced. They don't get mass production because major companies want to sell ads to magazines to tell women what to do. But still, I would love to be a part of it.

On another note. I have a friend that is from the US. She has been living in New Zealand for the last several years. She moved there to be with a bf, it didn't work out, she found another, and now she is living with an ex completely miserable. She wants to come home, but she can't afford it. Her ex is a jerk. She has very bad credit from all the times ex's have stolen from here while she was there.

She can't afford to come home because she still has to pay for food and lodging while there. If she doesn't she is going to be hungry and homeless. Does anyone know if the US embassy would be able to help her get home and help her find lodging while back in the country? She really doesn't have much of a family. The few still around either wouldn't help her or can't afford to. She doesn't really have many friends that could afford to help her either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 5:19 pm

^^Your friend should contact the U.S. Consulate in New Zealand. http://newzealand.usembassy.gov/american_citizen.html
I'm not sure what kind of help they'd offer but she should definitely speak to someone there about her predicament. I have a Canadian client who was stranded here in NYC with no means of getting home. I directed him to the Canadian Consulate and they're in the process of evaluating his case. They want to make sure that he is in fact destitute and without any resources to return to Canada. They're going to get him a bus ticket home, provide emergency housing when he returns to Montreal and give him a few bucks to hold him over until he can receive his disability benefits again. He will have to pay them back, though. Again, I'm not sure what the US Consulate could do for your friend, but if it's anything like the Canadian version they'll try to help her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 am

Considering how many of the posts in the "Things you must have" thread are mine.... I have an 'envy' problem, don't I?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Yesterday: "I call it 'draining the pistol.'"
Today: "There are no kitties inside to tell the tale of the masturbating donkey."

Seriously brain, what is up with you and making up random sh*t like those two phrases?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:40 am

^^Word salads?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:06 am

^^^Sounds normal to me. But then, my brain is just as bad.

....Joan Jett's Bad Reputation is fun to sing along to. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I wish my friends weren't so damn pretentious. But at least I can make fun of them passive-aggressively.

Random Thoughts - Page 39 Pompousphil
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:58 pm

I just realized I remember all of my ex-boyfriends' middle names. wtf
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:07 pm

I always cracks me up when people say there are no fat people outside of the US. There are fat people everywhere!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 39 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7676633
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

heres a prediction thats 100% going to happen.

In the future something will happen and people will panic. Also, many people will complain about the government but offer no solutions and other things as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next