TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:10 pm

being in a spot where I can tell my whole month is f**ked because of the events of the first day is some serious bullsh*t Mad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Don't buy CoverGirl TruBlend foundations, unless you want an allergic reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Annoyed at my coworkers poor communication skills.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:39 am

It's a good thing my work place is a museum/camp with beds because I might be stuck here for the rest of the day. I might actually get some overtime if 1st shift doesn't show up in time.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 pm

at least the months half over...
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:49 pm

I didn't even get a card on Valentine's Day. Nothing, zero, zilch, Nada - which is especially hurtful since I went out of my way to get our wedding ketubah professionally framed and hunted down a book he wanted. Best part? He used the snow as an excuse. Seriously? Rite Aid is across the street! It's like he didn't think of me at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 am

I hope that places start calling for interviews somewhat soon. That March tuition payment isn't that far off.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:32 am

So my AOL email was hacked yesterday and spam was sent to folks on my contact list. That's not what bothered me, though. What got on my nerves was that my friend Phil bombarded me and my husband with back-to-back texts and emails about the spam. I thanked Phil for informing me about the spam (although a few other folks had reached out to me), and politely suggested that one notification from him was enough. His response? "U didn't confirm." Seriously dude, you send me multiple messages within a 15 minute period - during my evening commute home from work, mind you - you didn't give me a chance to respond! LOL

By the way, are people that tethered to their devices that they need instant responses to emails and texts? Although I do carry my mobile phone with me everywhere I go I don't always pay attention to it. At work I see multiple clients during the day and run workshops, so I leave my phone in my bag or in a drawer because I don't need the distraction. I mean, I do check it for messages and whatnot, but only occasionally. And when I get home I usually leave it in my bag or plugged in to the charger on silent. The people who really need to contact me know to call me on my land line when I'm at home.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:20 am

Just did some calculations on the amount of taxes that would be taken out of my paycheck and it turns out that I will only be earning a little over $100 for full time status. I was expecting a good $2-300 to be taken out but not 500. I will need to get at least 4 more full time jobs just to pay for insurance.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7588944

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:53 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Just did some calculations on the amount of taxes that would be taken out of my paycheck and it turns out that I will only be earning a little over $100 for full time status.  I was expecting a good $2-300 to be taken out but not 500.  I will need to get at least 4 more full time jobs just to pay for insurance.

Sounds like a lot, is there some sort of unusual circumstance that leads you to being taxed so high?  

If I'm reading right, you're looking at a Gross pay of around $600, but will only be taking home less than 17% of that?

If you want to send me the actual figures I can do a quick calculation for you, but that seems waaay off barring any very unusual circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Just did some calculations on the amount of taxes that would be taken out of my paycheck and it turns out that I will only be earning a little over $100 for full time status.  I was expecting a good $2-300 to be taken out but not 500.  I will need to get at least 4 more full time jobs just to pay for insurance.

Sounds like a lot, is there some sort of unusual circumstance that leads you to being taxed so high?  

If I'm reading right, you're looking at a Gross pay of around $600, but will only be taking home less than 17% of that?

If you want to send me the actual figures I can do a quick calculation for you, but that seems waaay off barring any very unusual circumstances.

I miscalculated.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:30 am

Where the hell is the wake up crew?  Granted  I am getting overtime waiting for them, but the kids are restless and hungry (they've been up for over two hours).
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Madelchai wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

I miscalculated.

Ok, yeah, something sounded really wrong there.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm

If you're a pizza place and you use canned mushrooms, you're a disgrace and should close your doors immediately.

Actually ruined the whole pizza.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:41 am

1. Got the flu - even though I got the flu shot a few months back - and have the worst sore throat ever. Went to the doc, but there wasn't much she could do. She did give me some suggestions for relieving my throat pain.

2. Bridezilla and Groomzilla gave birth to their crotch fruit early this morning. My husband called to congratulate them, but then Groomzilla gave my hubs the third degree about when we'd be over to see the baby. Hubs said that Groomzilla didn't sound convinced that I was sick. Uhhh...does he want a doctor's note or something? I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to!!!  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:08 am

days finally over... f**k IT!... it could have been a worse day but still, it was a pain in the f**king balls just trying to get though it. taz
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Given a conditional job offer pending the completion of a background check. Still waiting on the background check a whole week later, and just today I got a call from HR asking if it's okay to contact my current employer. They're asking me now?!

Hurry up hurry up hurry up!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:53 pm

broke a tooth this morning, sat at the dentist for 3 hours as a walk in just for the dentist to tell me they can't do anything to it today unless I want to pull it... It doesn't hurt, its been root canaled and just needs a crown on it that I have to pay for so I go back for the crown on the 16th and it'll cost $900. Until then I just chew on the other side and keep the area clean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Starting next week, I will have 4 weeks (well, three weeks and two days of finals) of working fulltime and going to school fulltime.

My job is also in a town that's about an hour and a half away from my university. I will be very cranky starting next week.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:29 am

I know I've said that I have stopped caring about my body, but I still have the desires to become thin and desirable. I really wish there was a surgery I could have that would remove that instinct so I could excise one problem.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I know I've said that I have stopped caring about my body, but I still have the desires to become thin and desirable.  I really wish there was a surgery I could have that would remove that instinct so I could excise one problem.
there is, it's called a lo-bo-to-my and it'll take away that instinct, actually it'll take away all of the everything. Personally I don't mind living with crappy feeling of having to lose weight over said alternative
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:05 pm

Making plans with my friends is the worst! We bought Groupon tickets for a Japanese garden up in Westchester but these clowns can't decide on a date. Whenever a date is suggested one or the other is busy with something else.

This happens every single time we try to plan something as a group!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:10 am

not really a rant, b!tch or moan, just not random enough to be random... I need someone, preferably a medical "someone" to sit down, shut up and listen to this laundry list of things I want to go though. I feel like I'm trying to get my self back to at least my high school weight and all this strange shits popping up and I don't know what's going on and would like to know if every things normal. I thought by 30, much less 33 I wouldn't need to ask someone "is it normal for my body to be doing this?"...
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:51 am

I can live with a van door that flings open whenever you round a corner but I will not tolerate a rodent infestation that makes an entire building reek of urine. OSHA contacted.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:08 pm

The f**king post office in this town is fully incompetent.

They've lost 2 Priority Mail with tracking packages this month on me.

One was my rent check, which cost me $30 to have voided and reissued. The other was her work authorization from the Department of Homeland Security that we really needed. I went down and raised hell about it, was told that "there were a lot of scans but they didn't make any sense" and they needed to talk to the carrier. Once he came to the building I checked the mailbox before I ambushed him and it was luckily for him there.

f**king seriously, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next