TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 2 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7562581
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Just got a call from my Mum saying that my little nephew only wants to wear black (he's only two). What can I say, I'm proud of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Random Thoughts - Page 2 25883sk
More Numbers : 7391516
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:37 am

WrappedinReflection wrote:
When I read Instagram, all I could think of was crappy-vintagy-wannabe photos of people getting massages P

YES. And unfortunately, that's one of the sites that the med spa's marketing leader thinks we can't live without. Rolling Eyes I'll have to start an acct soon... hoping they give me full creative rein (reign?) so I can post some feel-good pics of the staff clowning around, too. That way I'm at least advertising the (perceived) culture/atmosphere of the med spa, not just blatantly plugging in boring ad stuff just to say we're on Instagram.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : Random Thoughts - Page 2 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7547780
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 am

I have a lot of catching up to do here. Its been so long since I posted. I hate it when that happens.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Random Thoughts - Page 2 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7537044
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 pm

RedAngel wrote:
When I read Instagram, all I could think of was crappy-vintagy-wannabe photos of people getting massages P

YES. And unfortunately, that's one of the sites that the med spa's marketing leader thinks we can't live without. Rolling Eyes I'll have to start an acct soon... hoping they give me full creative rein (reign?) so I can post some feel-good pics of the staff clowning around, too. That way I'm at least advertising the (perceived) culture/atmosphere of the med spa, not just blatantly plugging in boring ad stuff just to say we're on Instagram.

Ahhh, perceived cultures of the workforce. That's where we are standing at our restaurant right now tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:45 pm

One of my cats killed a baby rabbit and left it on the front porch. I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor thing but it is rather odd that I would feel bad for rabbit but not for the typical mole that gets killed and eaten by my cats. I think my three legged cat was the one that killed the baby because after I had picked it up to examine it and placed it back on the porch, he immediately went up to it and started to munch on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:16 am

The boards have actually been somewhat busy the last couple of days. I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:45 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
The boards have actually been somewhat busy the last couple of days. I like it Smile

I agree, its difficult to catch up on everything
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7563545
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

Well it's about time! I was getting lonely over here. LOL
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Went to J.C. Penney earlier today with my mom. Looked like Rainbow Brite vomited all over the place. Not a single black blouse was found in the entire store. Shocked
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:30 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Went to J.C. Penney earlier today with my mom. Looked like Rainbow Brite vomited all over the place. Not a single black blouse was found in the entire store. Shocked

Yea that seems to happen when spring is coming. I walked into the mall last week and I thought my eyes were going to bleed out from all the neon
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

I guess it is now officially Spring.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

^^^

Yup. Everything just looked more colorful than usual. So many fluorescent colors! It was scary! Same thing at K-Mart. Eww.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Random Thoughts - Page 2 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7561371
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:11 pm

When I was on spring break my mom had one of her delusional moments. She asked me what I thought about her buying me a house. Mind you it is something she really can't afford. But she has been randomly saying something like that for years now and again.

So I went along with it jokingly. I figure if she wants to get me a house I won't complain. Mind you I highly doubt it would ever come to pass. But that did get me thinking. I've been randomly going online and looking up homes that are for sale close to my moms house. I'm doing that partially to see what is available and partially to see what prices are.

Oddly enough I did find three that I like. Mind you none of them are my dream home. All of them have at least two problems that I would want to fix/ change. But besides that, they aren't too bad. Their prices are also very reasonable. I can't afford a home yet, let alone to feed myelf when I'm done with college, but it's something to look forward to.

Maybe when I can get back on my own two feet again, things will turn around. I know I need to focus now in order to make those dreams come true. But just maybe once I get my first "real" job after college, my first real home (not one that I had to get for college life), I might just see things start to shift into place for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:04 am

I swear I'm turning into the snopes b!tch on facebook.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm

I am convinced we are going to have an eternal winter Neutral
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:23 pm

^^It feels that way here. It's spring and yet I still see snow falling from the sky. Not much is really sticking though. Which is a good thing. I'm just hoping it will warm up quickly. I'm tired of wearing two coats just to go outside without freezing. To be honest I still feel really cold wearing the two coats. They are made for winter, so it's not like I'm just wearing two hoodies or something.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:16 am

^^Maybe because it's so moist and cold?
I have a fur-lined coat that I wear, plus long sleeves, but when it's cold and moist outside, it's not much of a reprieve Neutral
Bleck....it's just depressing. The weather makes me sad and I have no reason to be sad right now.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 am

Right? Stupid winter refuses to leave these parts, too.

You guys might find this amusing: Butler County Indicts Groundhog for Late Spring
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm

^^^
Random Thoughts - Page 2 Genius10
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 2 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7659564
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:35 pm

sooooooooo, got home today and the door was unlocked. so theres an OH f**k moment if you're going to have one but nothings missing, nothing looks out of place or moved or anything sooo meh I don't know what to think of it. Its still kind of "so, nothings missing so I guess everythings ok?"... Mothers having the oh sh*t moment which I'm not getting the point of but thats her, a door that should be locked wasn't so to her it doesn't matter nothings missing because it could go missing some other time or the landlord could kick us out because theres "a mess" or any of the other wild senario's she's come up with in the last hour.
She brought up changing the lock on payday so I say "I'm not sure john (the landlord) would go for that" and she goes well i don't care if someone mentions it I'll know the landlord got in illegal without the 24hr notice. Ok thats one thing but wouldn't you also know that very same fact if they tried to "kick us out because theres a mess"? Its not magic or super alien braino logic, if they say anything at all you know they illegal entered so why let it bother you so much...?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:25 pm

endless dark wrote:
sooooooooo, got home today and the door was unlocked. so theres an OH f**k moment if you're going to have one but nothings missing, nothing looks out of place or moved or anything sooo meh I don't know what to think of it. Its still kind of "so, nothings missing so I guess everythings ok?"... Mothers having the oh sh*t moment which I'm not getting the point of but thats her, a door that should be locked wasn't so to her it doesn't matter nothings missing because it could go missing some other time or the landlord could kick us out because theres "a mess" or any of the other wild senario's she's come up with in the last hour.
She brought up changing the lock on payday so I say "I'm not sure john (the landlord) would go for that" and she goes well i don't care if someone mentions it I'll know the landlord got in illegal without the 24hr notice. Ok thats one thing but wouldn't you also know that very same fact if they tried to "kick us out because theres a mess"? Its not magic or super alien braino logic, if they say anything at all you know they illegal entered so why let it bother you so much...?

Sounds more like your landlord just dropped in for a "surprise inspection."
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Sounds more like your landlord just dropped in for a "surprise inspection."
I was thinking about it and even with the "suprise inspection" angle its not legal for a couple reasons, 1 there has to be a complaint of either fire/smoke or something illegal both of which there isn't and 2. Johns in Florida as far as we know because he never told us if he's back which means it was his brother that did it, his brother is half owner BUT he runs the upstairs apt (of this building) and their heating/cooling business he isn't our landlord even as part owner, we have John alone on the lease as landlord.

Other side of the coin is I'm getting some paranoia too. first of the months right around the corner and johns brothers a real SOB so we could expect anything and it very well could come from john... Either way I'm trying to not let it bother me to much.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Yea its snowing right at this moment. Boo NE

Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Looks like my gay cousins about to attempt to come out to his mother, by asking her to bring him to walmart to try on womens cloths... Holy sh*t balls batman couldn't you come up with something easier than just jumping off mount crazy high scary point. He says hes scared out of his mind but to be fair his mother is both in deeeeeeeeeeep denial either of her boys could be gay and that her highly confirmed gay sister is gay but is also given to high drama levels of histerics over small things. If I were him I'd want to do this kind of thing as small as possible, "I'm gay, could you pass the peas". I have to give him huge amounts of credit for picking the grandest bigest scariest way he could to do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm

^^That sounds pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next