TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts - Page 12 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7563545
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
So, an American Apparel store has added pubic hair to their mannequins.  I don't find it offensive but considering the typical advertising techniques used by the company, I find it incredibly pervy.

Yes, most definitely pervy, but is anyone really shocked by this kind of thing anymore? LOL
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 12 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7659564
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 9:36 am

ok so I've watched R.I.P.D. twice now and I'm pretty confident in saying there is a good movie in there, it's not the same movie they shot but it's there. just about every element in it is good, there are a couple spots where the CG looks off but other wise I'd never guess so many good things could come together to make something so very average. It isn't a BAD movie but it's not good either, but the potential is there.... oh, and Diva has 7777 posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:04 pm

I hate it when my non-Hispanic friends mispronounce "dulce de leche". They think it's Italian and say dol-chay, as in Dolce and Gabbana, instead of the correct dool-say. I usually just let it slide, but I think I'm going to start correcting them.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 12 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7562581
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:48 am

So far, the first two episodes of Obsession: Dark Desires have irritated me because it features women with no balls or any sense of self-preservation. If someone keeps calling you, turn off the goddamn phone. I guess being pretty turns you into a helpless damsel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:34 pm

I don't get how some artists can be really good will just about everything they draw but then lose their damn minds when they draw women.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I don't get how some artists can be really good will just about everything they draw but then lose their damn minds when they draw women.

If said artist is a straight male, then that is your answer.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:49 pm

I keep smelling different kinds of bread lately. Last night it was dinner rolls and now it is fresh baked bread. I'm enjoying the smells for what they are but they do make me hungry.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7561371

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Not sure if my math was off, in estimating I'll have about a $1,000+ Federal tax return, or if H & R Block's online return filer is garbage, in telling me it'll be about half that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:16 pm

I think I hear crickets...
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I think I hear crickets...

is that what it is, I thought it was tiny frogs or maybe the wind
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 am

My job is so laid back that it feels like I'm hardly working during the eight hours.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7561371

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:39 am

We are official survivors.

We both made it through the movie Sharknado in it's entirety. I also believe they needed to rename the movie to "Shardnado" because the working title of "f**k You Logic. Sharks." was too long.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Let's say you were traveling through time and two of your prime directives were to 1. not interfere with the course of history and 2. obey the laws of the country in time you are visiting. Just about every day there is a crime being committed in every country, so if you were to go back into time and knew about a major crime before it was to happen or you knew of the identity of a vicious killer and they haven't yet killed all their victims, would you report the crime or identity or stay silent--risking being prosecuted as an accessory because you knew vitally important information--or risk altering history by giving an anonymous tip to the police?
Back to top Go down
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7531449
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:46 am

I think I would choose the anonymous tip.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:28 am

I think I'd go with anonymous tip. This person might be the one that's supposed to be turned in and I'm actually the person to invent the "anonymous tip" phone call, it might be just what the timeline needs.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 am

something weird is going on with my light, it works for 10-20 minutes and then just dies so I turn it off for another 10-20 minutes and it works again... Here's hoping there isn't some electrical problem that burns the house down... :?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:46 am

endless dark wrote:
something weird is going on with my light, it works for 10-20 minutes and then just dies so I turn it off for another 10-20 minutes and it works again... Here's hoping there isn't some electrical problem that burns the house down... :?

Have you excluded the possibility that the bulbs are dying? If so, I would recommend getting an electrician to look at the problem--maybe google the problem first to see if there is a simple fix that costs you nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 pm

So far, I've gotten almost three hours of overtime for this week. Yay? We'll see how much extra it actually earns me before I celebrate.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
endless dark wrote:

Have you excluded the possibility that the bulbs are dying?  If so, I would recommend getting an electrician to look at the problem--maybe google the problem first to see if there is a simple fix that costs you nothing.
changing the bulbs was the first thing I did.

I would google but I have no clue where to even start and to be quite honest I don't want to involve the landlord in the matter if I don't absolutely NEED to.

I'm not on a year lease, I'm month to month and both he and his brother only care about the money which means IF there is an electrician it could cost said money which could be an issue. And with that, considering over the years I've become quite paranoid about landlords, and the fact my light is a janky DIY to begin with which makes me think an electrician wasn't involved to begin with, I think it could be far more trouble than just buying a lamp...
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:40 am

I've got a few extra bucks on my Amazon gift card. Should I get some soaps or a Viking Long ship Model?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:55 pm

I caught something yesterday, I'll be sick within a week. I started getting whiny last night, I get whiny just before I get sick and it'll get worse when whatever it is finally kicks in. On the one hand its annoying as hell when whine about stuff, but on the plus side at least I have a precursor that lets be know I'm about to be sick and it doesn't just sneak up on me. Gives me time to try nipping it in the bud and not end up sick...
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:14 am

Is it better to date someone who blames all their problems on themselves or someone who blames others?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Is it better to date someone who blames all their problems on themselves or someone who blames others?

I would highly recommend you research "locus of control". You will find your answers there.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Personaly, I'd think somewhere in the middle. I know from personal experience that the first option gets beyond annoying, BUT the other option is equal amounts of bullsh*t so I think a saner balance of the two would be better.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:29 pm

Of course one would prefer to be with someone who knows when the blame is placed squarely on them and when it is on others, but if you only had the two extremes what would be better. I only have experience with someone who places blame on others, so I can't really say if it is better to be the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next