TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Thoughts - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Amtrak's cheapest is $104 from Chicago to NYC. Omaha to Chicago is yet more, and that's just one way. Plus, with all the stops, the train takes longer.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 18 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 pm

I really wish Phicen would make a line of male dolls that are as realistic as their female dolls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:40 pm

I always start out having allies in the beginning but end up losing them before the end.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 am

I'm really hoping that all of my emotional problems stem from PCOS. I don't know if I have it, but it would explain a lot and can be treated.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 18 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:21 am

there was caffeine, there was sugar, there was alcohol... I barely remember yesterday
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 12:47 am

I'm a bit reticent about filling out my 401(k) papers because I will be moving with my parents, probably, by the end of the year because I don't want to have to fill out too many change of address forms.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm not looking forward to summer, we're going to get cooked we've already had some 75°+ days
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : Random Thoughts - Page 18 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7525589
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:53 pm

I have the exact opposite sentiment. After this hellish winter, I am beyond ready for summer heat.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 am

A truly random thought of which I have no idea from whence it came: "All businesses have a bad day. Although a business can not afford those days but businesses will eventually experience them so they implement policies to minimize the frequency and severity of such days." shock
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:16 pm

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about independence day 2... Oh, also their making a sequel to independence day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:24 pm

The munky.... lives.... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

...hi.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 5:50 pm

du to a current video getting attention about another "thug out-of-control" cop, I'm going to be taking a lot of heat for not jumping on the band wagon because it's not at all what people are trying to paint it as when they mine a 7+ minute video for the 30-40 seconds where something happened that's "barbaric". She resisted arrest, he put her a$$ down, if she got down like she was told it wouldn't have happened, just like it didn't happen to the other 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 am

endless dark wrote:
du to a current video getting attention about another "thug out-of-control" cop, I'm going to be taking a lot of heat for not jumping on the band wagon because it's not at all what people are trying to paint it as when they mine a 7+ minute video for the 30-40 seconds where something happened that's "barbaric". She resisted arrest, he put her a$$ down, if she got down like she was told it wouldn't have happened, just like it didn't happen to the other 2 people.

In just this half of a year alone, cops have killed roughly 400 people (mostly blacks). Let's say that instead of cops it were a biker gang; with that number looming over your head, wouldn't you try to escape especially if you have nothing to do with the gang or have done nothing to draw their ire other than looking like their rival?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
endless dark wrote:

In just this half of a year alone, cops have killed roughly 400 people (mostly blacks).  Let's say that instead of cops it were a biker gang; with that number looming over your head, wouldn't you try to escape especially if you have nothing to do with the gang or have done nothing to draw their ire other than looking like their rival?
ok, if it were some out of control whatever then yes but this was not, they didn't open fire on the MANY people there, they didn't wrestle the many people of more than 1 color to the ground. Even people that were supposed to be in this area, people that actually live and are also of more than white people they are saying it was NOT a race issue, it was an out of control party/violence/trespassing issue. That statement alone, that this isn't about race is being ignored so the media can keep feeding this race fire that is doing no one any good and that is my main issue, they are cherry picking and race baiting and I can't approve of this.

Lets turn this around, as a goth we get some pretty heavy sh*t, I personally have been stopped and checked and questioned by cops on many occasions over the years because of my looks or when I was living in a mostly black area both my mother and I got pulled over A LOT for where we were because we were out of place. Does that mean I should give them attitude, act entitled, walk away and resist? No, Calm heads prevail and people don't get forcibly detained, you act out and be an a$$ about it they will put you down with force and until very recently we never cared and if this wasn't about race in the bigger picture, and I'm hoping what you mean is the bigger picture, people would care when its any one but they don't.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:26 pm

"WASHINGTON -- When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, he said the pool was open to everyone who'd been invited -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.

This is when, according to Thomas, a 19-year-old black woman told the belligerent white woman to stop fighting with the teenagers. The white woman called the black woman a “young b!tch,” then walked up to her. After the young woman said her age out loud, the older woman punched her in the face. Another unidentified white woman jumped in as well before Thomas, who was recording the incident, and his friends went to break it up.

It was after this incident that the cops showed up and “started cursing and yelling at us,” Thomas said. He described an officer manhandling a young girl, as shown in this video embedded above.

“So a cop grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground after she and him were arguing about him cursing at us,” Thomas said.

When two teens went toward the cop to help the girl, they were accused of sneaking up on the cop to attack.

“So a cop yelled 'get those motherfuckers' and they chased [us] with guns out. That's why in the video I started running,” Thomas said.

"I was scared because all I could think was, 'Don't shoot me,'" he said.

About 20 people were handcuffed during the incident, Thomas estimated. McKinney Chief of Police Greg Conley said in a press conference that one arrest was made, according to BuzzFeed News. " HuffPost I know, it's not the most unbiased source, but it just so happened that I still had that page open on a tab.

The very same teenager also said that the cops completely bypassed all other (white and Hispanic) to just the black teens. I can't get passed the whole barrel rolling and say there wasn't something going on in the cop's head that indicated he was pumped for action. The very same officer has also had a past of violating the civil rights of another black person (Heavy)
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 12:36 pm

whelp, scroll wheel on my favorite mouse just broke in a way I can't fix. Time to either find a new wheel or a new mouse.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:30 am

endless dark wrote:
whelp, scroll wheel on my favorite mouse just broke in a way I can't fix. Time to either find a new wheel or a new mouse.

Mice are cheap.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:10 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
endless dark wrote:

Mice are cheap.
They are, they're also very pricey depending on what I ultimately get.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 2:46 pm

That inspection I mentioned months ago finally happened and the truth finally came out about who the inspectors were and what they were here for. It was my landlords real-estate company. Why would they be coming around unless the brothers(2 people own the building) are thinking of selling? Guess all I can do now is wait and see what happens and hope everything works out.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 6:59 am

It's amazing how when you are quickly scrolling through a page, not taking any notice to any words typed on said page, and you immediately see a word related to your interest.

*scrolling, scrolling, scrolling*
"Wait, did I just see Loki mentioned?"
*scans text* "Well, maybe not...oh, there it is!"
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 11:09 am

this is the random thought that woke me up this morning. Do laser pointers work on the big cats like Lions, cheetah's and Tigers?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 am

endless dark wrote:
this is the random thought that woke me up this morning. Do laser pointers work on the big cats like Lions, cheetah's and Tigers?

Only if they are in pink pajamas.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 5:07 pm

just realized, my sense of Urgency is almost doesn't exist until it's too late. OK so I was sort of just randomly forced to look back at my life because of certain current events and when things I know are about to go sideways, when everyone else around is getting busy or panicking, I'm not. Then, literally just before the axe drops I get that "oh sh*t" realization that everyone's had since the beginning.

Maybe its got something to do with my stress/anxiety/depression randomly spiking and dipping anyway more than the "average person" that when things are finally getting bat sh*t chaotic I feel normal and it takes longer to hit me because that "everything-is-f##ked" feeling is sort of my norm when I'm not having a good day (usually means when I was dealing with people).
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 7:14 am

I'm having a little too much fun flirting with my coworker.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 8:43 am

It turns out I do have a biological clock, and it is ticking...subconsciously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next